KI PERTH 21/11/2019 6:30PM
Your speakers for the evening will be Dave Hodgson & Bobby Aitken.
Dave Hodgson founded Paladin Corporation in 2001. Since then Paladin has grown into an $850 million group of companies. This was achieved by trading “Gods Way” in the marketplace. The same biblical principles Dave has applied to build his corporation, he now lectures on around the world through Kingdom Investors. In 2017 Dave’s lectures reached over 64 million people worldwide and is continuing to expand.
Bobby Aitken is a strategic improvement facilitator dedicated to working with businesses, churches, ministries and individuals to see them fulfil their God given purpose. Having spent the last 15 years delivering on multi-million dollar improvement projects throughout Australia, South East Asia and Europe he will be sharing on a process and some simple principles which can be applied by anyone to achieve improvements for themselves or their organisations.
For the first time, Dave will introduce a sophisticated tool called MEGA-REF which he designed in 2006 when things were going wrong in his business and he needed to know why. This unique and specialised tool could save you millions of dollars and months of agony when things go wrong in your world. Perth KI is not recorded so don’t miss this opportunity to glean knowledge and wisdom from world leaders in their fields.
Bobby will talk on Business Improvement Problem Solving strategies.
Come join us for a great night!
- Free Finger Food, Coffee and Tea
- Networking with like minded Kingdom Business men and women
- Inspiration speakers direct from the Marketplace.
- The teachings from KI are based on scripture which is interpreted in, and is relevant to, the modern-day marketplace.
- Most importantly these lessons are taught by those who have spent years on the frontline of Kingdom business and have the “runs on the board” to prove it. Many of the speakers have built Multi-million dollar businesses and are teaching from testimony. They have delved deep into the Word of God to figure what the authors of the scriptures truly meant to convey to their readers.