LEARN HOW TO PROSPER AND BUILD HIS KINGDOM
Tonight we have two Marketplace speakers. First of all, we have one of the leaders of KI, David Leslie, a regular teacher at Gold Coast KI. He will be joined by his better half, Simone Leslie.
David is the Managing Director and owner of Crestcorp International (www.crestcorp.com.au ). A company with a passion to invest, build and acquire businesses to fund Kingdom Initiatives. David regularly teaches nationally and internationally on Kingdom Marketplace principles. He has a passion to see people prosper in their Assignments and bring the Gospel of the Kingdom to Earth!
David will be bring a very practical teaching and interactive Q&A session where you can learn and apply the “Gleaning Principle” to help you multiply your wealth to fund the Kingdom, prosper others and eradicate social distress.
- Why the principle of Gleaning attracts Gods favor in the marketplace.
- How to structure a deal so ALL SHALL PROSPER.
- Removing the “Allegiance of the Asset” in order to move into multiplication – to fund HIS Kingdom
- Hear fresh testimony of how the Gleaning Principle” is changing lives in the Marketplace.
Simone Leslie is an internationally published author, speaker and master neuro-strategist. For over two decades she has worked with thousands of people from fortune 500 companies, small businesses, elite athletes, entrepreneurs, churches and everyday individuals. Her forte is re-wiring the core neural programs that cause blockages, limitations and sabotage for those in the marketplace.
Simone will teach on:
- How your neural programs dictate every every result in the marketplace.
- Why your assignment can be blocked through the wrong “mindset”.
- Renewing the mind to move from overflow into multiplication.
- Mapping the Kingdom Entrepreneur mindset for motivation and breakthrough.
- A 10 minute mind makeover – for clarity and conflict resolution.
Come join us for Free Finger Food, Coffee and Tea and network with like minded Kingdom Business men and women.
If you have any questions about the night, feel free to email Suzette Torti.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP below!
We look forward to seeing you!