Join us for our very first KI event in Kalamunda
The topic for the evening will be Sheep Nations – A Culture of Caring and Sharing
- Free Finger Food, Coffee and Tea
- Networking with like-minded Kingdom Business men and women
- Inspiration speakers direct from the Marketplace.
- The teachings from KI are based on scripture which is interpreted in and is relevant to, the modern-day marketplace.
- Most importantly these lessons are taught by those who have spent years on the frontline of Kingdom business and have the “runs on the board” to prove it. Many of the speakers have built Multi-million dollar businesses and are teaching from testimony. They have delved deep into the Word of God to figure what the authors of the scriptures truly meant to convey to their readers.
Date: Thursday 20th February 2020
Time: 6:45pm – 8:45pm
Location: 39 Gloucester Road, Kalamunda
Topic: Sheep Nations – A Culture of Caring and Sharing
Cost: Free – Please RSVP for catering purposes
*Please note the venue may change depending on the numbers RSVP.