Kingdom Investors Terms & Conditions
Updated 25th MAY 2018
These Terms apply to all users of the Websites. By accessing or using the Websites for the first time, the user acknowledges its contents, and fully understands and agrees to the rights and obligations arising from the use of services, materials, functionalities and other content available through the Websites.
If you do not accept any of these Terms, please do not use the Websites.
Specific terms may also apply to the use of certain services, materials, functionalities and other content available through the Websites, of which the users shall be informed in an appropriate manner.
We reserve the right to modify or append the Terms, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, of which all users shall be duly informed by means of an appropriate notice on the Websites. You are obliged to review the Terms periodically, to check for possible modifications or additions. By using the Websites after modifications or additions to these Terms have been made, you fully acknowledge, understand and accept the content thereof. Furthermore, we reserve the right to modify the content, design or location of the Websites, as well as the services, materials, functionalities and other content available through the Websites, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to users or third parties related to the above described modifications.
Access to this site
You agree to use this site only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions on use
Access to Contents available through the Websites and the use thereof is available primarily to registered users. Access to some information, functionalities, services and other content available through the Websites, or their partial or full use, is granted to unregistered users. Any reference to users made in these Terms includes both registered and unregistered users.
As defined by the provisions of these Terms, any natural person who fills out the electronic registration form during initial login to the system, whether for paid or unpaid content, is considered a registered user of the Websites.
To register, you must acknowledge all herein stated registration rules, perform the registration procedure, provide accurate, complete and true data and choose a username and password. You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. Such usernames shall be deleted without prior notice.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password and for safeguarding the authentication information that you use to access the Websites, and for any activities or actions under your authentication information, whether your authentication information is with our Websites or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your authentication information to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Termination of registration does not remove your liability for possible violations and/or damage inflicted during the validity period of your registration. By registering you agree to receive notices related to administration or your use of the Websites and its Content, released by KI Trust and legal or natural persons appointed, engaged or authorized by KI Trust.
Membership and some products and services in the Websites are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set either on a monthly or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel, or KI Trust cancels it. You can cancel your Subscription renewal through your online account management page or if you experience problems with this page, by contacting the customer support team at email@example.com.
A valid payment method, including credit card or PayPal, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide KI Trust with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize KI Trust to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, KI Trust will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice. Failure to reinstate the payment within seven (7) days will result in denial of access to the membership site.
Online posts in relations to our blog or online forums:
Kingdom Investors has a blog which forms part of our paid membership program however, there is also a free blog post on our site which is done in a public setting and is managed via our Customer Service department. This is a service that is open to the public so if you participate we encourage you to not share personal information there as it may be collected by a third party. We moderate the comments but cannot guarantee that the you will not find other people’s comments inaccurate or offensive.
Information you provide in private Facebook forums or other communications on any of the Websites:
You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party. You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent
- Does not pertain directly to this site or the work of our Company
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise
- Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content
- Advertises any commercial endeavour (eg; offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (eg; conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors
- Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users can type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site
- Includes MP3 format files
- Amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site
- Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
KI Trust, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
KI Trust will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Websites after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.